"Brandon McGrath was highly professional and
dedicated to serving our needs during our recent
refinance. I would trust him to manage and advise
on any of our mortgage needs. His efforts were
flawless and dedicated and we greatly appreciated
the attention he gave to making sure any of our
concerns were addressed. He was timely and steadfast
in his communication and his follow through was
excellent. I hold financial professionals to an extremely
high standard and Brandon was awesome! He was 100%
on top of everything at all times! I have high expectations and he exceeded them." ~Christina, Novato
For more Client Testimonials Click Here
There are several reasons why you might be interested in refinancing your home:
1. You are looking to lower your existing rate.
2. You are looking to change the terms or length of your loan. For example Fixed Rate vs. Variable or you want to change from a 7yr ARM (adjustable rate mortgage) to a 30 yr fixed.
3. You are looking to use the equity in your home to make improvements, repairs, pay-off debt, or purchase an investment property.
4. You are interested in combining your first and second mortgages.
5. You may looking to remove someone from your existing loan.
What category do you fall into?